STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES1. Abide by academic integrity and honesty. This includes but is not limited to completing the Honors work, not cheating or plagiarizing, and abiding by the academic integrity and honesty policies as well as the student conduct policies of the college.
2. Be able to write a successful college-level research paper.
3. Enroll in at least one Honors class two out of three quarters each academic year (i.e. you can skip one quarter a year).
4. Maintain a 3.3 grade point average.
5. Notify Honors Program of any change of name, address, phone number, or email address.
6. Attend mandatory Honors orientation.
7. Attend Honors events when required.
8. Read Honors Program updates for policy or procedure changes.
9. Abide by all Honors Program policies.