HOW TO APPLY1. Download the application packet instructions here, and follow the instructions. Do not skip this step as there are more items required than just the application form itself.
2. Download application forms here.
3. Once you have completed the application packet, you may submit it any of the following ways:
* Submit it in person at the Honors Program Office located at S33-b. The program is open limited hours due to budget restrictions; therefore, you should consult the Honors Program website for hours of operation.
* Submit it to the De Anza Administration mailroom located in ADM111. You must put your application items in an envelope and clearly mark the envelope “Honors Program.” Drop your envelope in the mail slot on the side of the wall (NOT the blue U.S. Postal mailbox.)
* Submit it via the U.S. Postal service. Address your envelope as follows:
De Anza College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014